Wednesday 12 September 2012

Victoria Beckham New York fashion Week..

Victoria Beckham Strikes Again At New York Fashion Week...

I couldn't wait to get home today to read the NYFW highlights and I was left feeling happy and excited after reading about Victoria Beckham's show. I'd seen a few things on Twitter about it, but it was definitely one of my favourite shows to date at NYFW.. I completely fell in LOVE with some of Victoria's designs, especially the matching two-piece suit with flippy skirt and her bold coloured shift dress with nude gladiator boots.. Right up my street because they are stylish and very wearable!! Victoria also produced some of her statement pencil dresses with cute pointy collars and double mesh straps..

As always, here are some of my favourite pieces but please do check out her full collection at Vogue

Even if you're not a big Victoria fan, I think you will be pleasantly surprised by her collection..

L xox




No comments:

Post a Comment