Wednesday 12 September 2012

NYFW Marc by Marc Jacobs...

Up to the Marc by Marc Jacobs...


When I think of my perfect Summer I think of the bohemian setting I have experienced so many times in Ibiza, maybe it's because I've spent so much time there over the last few years and it's where I feel most relaxed in my own styling.. Floaty, care free and relaxed are three words that I would use to best describe it and it's those same words I would use for the Marc by Marc Jacobs show at New York Fashion Week...

With printed scarves wrapped around the head and waist and a mix of tropical colours including hot pink and bright orange, the looks were relaxed with soft layering in textures and prints.. I also loved the ankle strap shoes teamed with grey marl socks, giving it a unique traveller feel..

After watching some of the shows, it looks like red, pink and orange are the colours to watch for S/S '13 and I'm already excited to be wearing more of these colour next year.. 

Here are some of my best choices and the whole collection can be viewed here at Vogue

L xox


No comments:

Post a Comment