Monday 13 August 2012

My surprise Street Style Shot - Blur @ Hyde Park

I went to see Blur perform at Hyde Park this weekend and was stopped by Elle Magazine, whom wanted to take a picture of the outfit I was wearing. I was quite surprised by this, as my dress was a last minute impulse buy from Topshop earlier that morning. This was due to my lack of weather precision bag packing before I left Manchester for London. Well, being a Northern girl, I am used to dressing daily for a heavy bout of rain and not really checking the weather forecast before I left, I assumed it would be raining in London too. However, to my surprise, the sun was shining as if I was at a music festival in Europe and I quickly needed to exchange my army jacket and Hunter wellies for a delectable white Summer dress!! It just shows you that sometimes when you're not feeling your fashionable, organised self, you can still look pretty on the eye to others...

Dress is available at Topshop for £42.

For full article, please click here.

L xox



No comments:

Post a Comment