Friday 15 March 2013

Skopes Advertising Campaign...

Men's Wear Tailoring...

I've been styling a lot of men's wear shoots recently and this has put me in good practice to go along with my new role as a men's wear senior stylist for Thread.com (More to come from this exciting news!!!!)

Anyway here's a sneak peek of Adam Blake from the Skopes advertising campaign shot by the amazing Rob Smalley.

The tailoring shown here is available to purchase now at www.houseoffrazer.co.uk Perfect for the up and coming wedding season or if you're just in need for a new business suit. Don't forget to read my blog on what to wear when purchasing and suit and three ways to wear.

L xox
www.lisaelliottfashionstylist.co.uk


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!!!The leather is super soft, the jacekt is well made and fits perfectly. It is very difficult to find pettite mens leather jackets, but I can find many good styles on cwmalls.com, so happy.

    ReplyDelete