Sunday 18 November 2012

Christian Louboutins S/S 13 Preview At Harvey Nicks...

Don't Mind If I Shoe....


I went to the Christian Louboutin Spring Summer 2013 preview this week, held at the Harvey Nichols store in Manchester. My friend and I was pleasantly greeting at the door with one of my favourite glasses of Prosecco and so we went on to browse..

The collection was nice but quite safe I would say, in terms of colours and styles.. Still loads of the iconic extra high heels with platform soles, which I suppose is signature to the Louboutin style... But, my favourite pair had to be these ones below.. I predict they will be a definite sell out for sure!! Beautiful candy pink studded stiletto with matching clutch bag.. 


They really are to die for!! :)

L xox

www.lisaelliottfashionstylist.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment