Saturday 29 September 2012

Today's Shoe Crush at Topshop...

I Don't Just WANT I NEED these shoes!!!!


I know I haven't blogged for a while, I've just been soooooooo busy with work and moving into my new house.. Nearly there now though, thank God and I finally have access to the internet again.. So first things first, lets go SHOPPING!!! And what have I come across this morning but these fabulous leopard print shoes by Topshop for £55!! I don't just want them, I have an urgent need for them!! Bank card at the ready....

L xox
www.lisaelliottfashionstylist.co.uk


2 comments:

  1. those are amazing! want
    love your blog! love the style and the layout! so great!
    could you please check out mine? would be an honour!!!
    Itsfashiondamnit
    Thanks so much!
    Lottie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im pretty sure these are in the sale now darlin!! Check out topshop online xx

    ReplyDelete