Monday 27 August 2012

Lust for Leather - Autumn/Winter 2012

Lust for Leather...

I purchased a leather biker jacket from Asos around 7 years ago now and OH MY has it had its fair share of wear.. I think I have worn it around this time of year, every single year since then.. It has taken me from one trend to another and is probably one of the most versatile things in my wardrobe. I do still love it, like the day that I purchased it.. And if I'm honest, I'll probably still wear it in 10 years time if it fits me.

This article below shows some fantastic leather pieces available on the high street this Autumn/Winter.. I absolutely love the main picture of the model wearing the leather dress by Autograph at Marks and Spencers for the great price of £69. Love how it is styled with the extra long gloves and sexy black ankle boots, making it look more high end designer than high street fix.

As this article highlights, leather is still going to be in high demand this Autumn/Winter and I'm a great believer that if you buy leather garments that are basic and not too overly fancy. They can be a really good investment to your wardrobe collection and something that you can easily slot into a range of different Autumn/Winter trends that can still be worn year after year. Leather has been around for such a long long time and it looks like it's here to stay... Yay!!

L xox


No comments:

Post a Comment